something changing Poems
- I Hate It i hate this stupid world and the place i have in ...
- Dear Brother dear brother will i ever see you again? or ...
- ... tears fall hearts break when you lose it all smiles ...
- Laughing In Life's Face Life is cruel Life is pain Life is ...
- Marching Band as the snare clicks my feet hit the ...
- This Heart Of Mine this heart of mine cries tears ...
- Dead my heart has stopped my soul has gone i am dead
most of my poems are old. they suck. but for the sake of nostalgia, i've left them here. maybe you'll enjoy them. that is doubtful. however, i've started posting some new stuff. maybe you'll like that. maybe it sucks too. maybe, if you read all of my work, you can see how i've changed. maybe you can track the evolution of my mind, my depression, my healing, my regression, my heart. i appreciate ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about something changing
I Hate It
i hate this stupid world
and the place i have in it
i hate this stupid house
and the life that its finished
i hate this computer
so ragged, so slow
i hate all the things
that i do not know
i hate the way words
can bring a person to their knees
i hate that hearts
break so easily
i hate that people die
when theyre oh so young in age
i hate it when my book
is oddly missing a page
i hate it when you cry
and won't tell me what's wrong
i hate the way people write random stuff
and sing it and call it a song
i hate that ...