Force Fed Love - Poem by Baby KROFT
NO! I don't want it.
NO, Not now
You give it and
I have no choice but
to give in and accept
NOW i am messy and look disgraceful..
That sloppy tongue kiss - yeah
I got a breath full of
the beer breath
as on top of me you climbed,
then coming back again
I quickly sit up as to display
NO! NOT this time.
my tiny hand accepted your gift.
Then my tiny hand did lift and throw
your gift away.
Because it wasn't truly a gift when
you seem to have sifted
my life away.
Comments about Force Fed Love by Baby KROFT
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda