Bijay Kant Dubey
Foreigner Girl On Seeing You (Valentine Day Special) - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
On seeing you
Near the airport.
Without seeing you,
How to celebrate it
Beauty is truth,
Whatever say it they.
Comments about Foreigner Girl On Seeing You (Valentine Day Special) by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl