Bijay Kant Dubey
Meri Beti (My Daughter) - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
Bahut cchoti beti,
Tujhe kaise batun
Ki duniya badi berahami aur jalim hain?
Yahan hriday samajhanewale bahut kam hain.
Very small daughter,
How to tell you
That the wide world is very heartless and cruel?
Here a few are to understand the heart, take to and feel it.
Comments about Meri Beti (My Daughter) by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl