palesa deejay manaleng
Forever - Poem by palesa deejay manaleng
The voice of an angel
echoed ''hello'' on the other side.
I ride on the cloud that brings me near,
Tear away from the hurt and pain.
It drizzles in laughter
And pours in pain that stains my soul.
I roll out of bed and adjust my head.
Dreading another day without your touch,
Another night away from your arms.
I drum up courage to take away my rage
As I look into the future
........I age alone
Comments about Forever by palesa deejay manaleng
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl