palesa deejay manaleng
Mystery - Poem by palesa deejay manaleng
I know not what to say
Drowsy from all the words
But it all hurts
Cause I feel like an ant.
Crazy I had it
Then you asked what?
God knows I know not what?
All I want is you by my side
Take you on a ride for all times
Hold you so tight I forget to breath
So I heave in pleasure
As I have an asthma attack.
I love all you give
And hate all you deny me.
Comments about Mystery by palesa deejay manaleng
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl