Forever - Poem by Taylor Salmons
If there was one thing, I could swear,
by morning's love, or night's despair.
To you, my dear, the word 'goodbye',
will not be said, not shout nor sigh.
This is my everlasting vow,
I'll forever love you, much then as now.
You are my world, my only love,
my waning heart, my winged dove.
You are the one I call my own,
my rock, my all, and you alone.
Never I'll find, such a love,
as this sent to me from above.
To my angel and eternal sky,
never will I say goodbye.
My heart belongs to you, my sweet,
and always will, it's every beat.
Whatever may this cruel world bring,
for you my heart will ever sing.
Beyond my very final year,
I'll always love you, forever my dear.
Comments about Forever by Taylor Salmons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda