****** Forever Aint Enough 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 - Poem by Hadyn Rodriguez
Those vows I meant.
The love we share is for eternity. After all we been through you swore you wouldn't leave. But You've tried to hide your lies, i see it in your eyes that we'll soon be done.
Forever I'll never have i'm so sad & torn. I'll do whatever to keep you or else like in our vows Till Death Do Us Part.
Please I'm Begging you don't leave me because were meant to be together you know this in your heart I've known this forever
You either stay or I'll be digging your grave. I love you to Death
you'll never ever leave me, because that will be your last breath. I Can't just can't live without you.
I'll kill you & myself then finally finally we'll be
Comments about ****** Forever Aint Enough 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 by Hadyn Rodriguez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda