Forever Cherished - Poem by Mary Newlon
For blood stained t-shirts.
For tear pierced eyes.
For the mourning of tomorrow,
and the restless sighs.
We do not fret
For we know no fear
but you are the blessed.
and we hold you so dear
But times will change
our roads will wind and bend
and though tomorrow may not come,
we'll be by your side until the end.
Comments about Forever Cherished by Mary Newlon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl