Forever To Share - Poem by Liv Mealone
I remember when I asked you
What were your plans for tomorrow
You said, let’s talk about today
Because now is all that matters.
Regret is always at the end
When it’s too late to do something
If I had only known what you meant
I shouldn’t have gone with you this far.
I had a plan, a beautiful one
Hoping you’d somehow thought of it too
To spend forever with one another
Which means tomorrow will find us together…but
Now, I’m all alone, you’re gone
Who knows, I might come across somebody
One who has a dream of tomorrow
And a forever to share with me.
Comments about Forever To Share by Liv Mealone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl