Liv Mealone Poems
- Only A Dream If I am the night You are a beautiful dream ...
- Malay Mo dati ay isang saglit ng kahapon dagling nilimot, sa...
- The Book The Hopeful One: This life is a book with ...
- Let God Hold Your Hand (the following verses were written for...
- Crushed Father, You heal a broken heart Father, You dry ...
- In Memory Of The Lost One Midnight walks silently as the moon...
- Heaven's Eyes Heavens eyes has bestowed a smile upon us More...
Liv Mealone is an insomniac who draws inspiration from real life experiences of her own and of other people who are closely associated with her. She writes her verses during the wee hours of the morning while trying to tire her eyes out so she could sleep.
She loves God, she loves life, and she loves love.
She is inspired by sorrow more than joy, by wrath more than warmth, by romance more than love. But a mixture of all pairs is the best inspiration of all! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Liv Mealone
Only A Dream
If I am the night
You are a beautiful dream that leaves me wanting for more
If I am the plain old blue sky
You were the orange, cotton soft cirrus of my sunset.
If I was a lyric
You were the music that caresses every line
If I am a face
You are the pretty smile that lights up my countenance.
But I am not the night
Yet you are still that beautiful dream
I am not the sky
Yet I knew that you would bring color to my life
I am not a lyric
Yet I can almost hear the music of your laughter
I don't have that much of a face
Yet remembering you brings a ...