Formations: Between Feelings And Thoughts - Poem by Atef Ayadi
''What is better, is it the burning incense or pot's? ''
''Your presence already altered my mind, pot will add up or cancel out that effect, which one you prefer? ''
''I want to be your incense,
while your high from cleaning my skin from my natural water
mixed with you skin's pot.''
Comments about Formations: Between Feelings And Thoughts by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda