Fountain Tableau - Poem by Renee Marie
I know to seek falling water
or float in deep sleepy states
with crystal awareness,
my face tipped skyward to sunbeams,
the tiniest wounds.
I interpret the language of roses;
bold, blood-red roses
rambling free round and round
my fountain feet.
All that I need is here.
see the companion pastel drawing here: http: //writingretreats.org/Journal/Journal_Four/mariem .htm
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Fountain Tableau by Renee Marie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda