Renee Marie Poems
- Spring Is Coming I was simply where I had to be ...
- Water On Water From a backyard in Fair Haven, Vermont, a ...
- Honey Is A Drone’s Vomit I’ll never forget her carefully ...
- If I Could What if I could Slam myself into something Break...
- I’m Not Your Mother’s Friend “It’s an abomination and ...
- Overnight Webs Even in sleep we spin webs of worry
- April Is Close Marching by with the cadence of tired ...
Reneé Marie: Currently in Sacramento, CA. Speech-language Pathologist, Army Medical Service Corps Officer ~ serving for 'Peace Through Readiness' and 'Readiness Through Resilience' in the Army Reserve. Deployed to Kabul, Afghanistan, Medical Company Commander,2010. Trained in the Amherst Writers & Artists Institiue (AWAI) method for facilitating writing workshops for underserved populations. (www.amherstwriters.com) . Published in: Writing Alone and With Others, Pat Schneider (Companion DVD, Florentine Films) , Peregrine, Up Against the Wall; Mother, DEROS, the College Poetry Review, Pegasus, the Morgantown Poetry Society Anthology, Poems On the Road to Peace; A Collective Tribute to Dr.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Renee Marie
Spring Is Coming
I was simply where I had to be today.
plenty less than
a bit sick
with fermenting dreams
souring my smile.
I was where I had to be today.
auto-pilot got me there
and landed me safely
back to bed
holding a warm bowl
of chicken noodle 'I love you' and
'everything will be okay' and
this spring I will garden again