Renee Marie Poems
- Water On Water From a backyard in Fair Haven, Vermont, a ...
- Blushing Bride The blushing bride wears pink and ...
- Good Morning Neolithic, Triune...
- Spring Is Coming I was simply where I had to be ...
- Living With An Open Heart I may behave ONE way I may FEEL ...
- Every Forest Cries
- This Twin Bed Feels So Huge Hello hallow night right ...
Reneé Marie: Currently in Sacramento, CA. M.S., CCC-SLP Speech-language Pathologist, Army Medical Service Corps Retired Reserve Officer (7/9/18) . Deployed to Kabul, Afghanistan, Medical Company Commander,2010. Trained in the Amherst Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI) method for facilitating writing workshops for underserved populations,2003, www.amherstwriters.com. Published in: Writing Alone and With Others, Pat Schneider (Companion DVD, Florentine Films) ,2003, Peregrine, Up Against the Wall; Mother, DEROS, the College Poetry Review, Pegasus, the Morgantown Poetry Society Anthology, Poems On the Road to Peace; A Collective Tribute to Dr. King; Vol 2, Yale Peabody Museum; Jan 20,2003, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Renee Marie
Water On Water
From a backyard in Fair Haven,
a long, distant train whistle feels
like water sliced thin by my
stone thoughts. My
summertime, train-whistle thoughts that go
jumping and skimming and sinking
finally into starry night air
weightless. I exhale in-sync like
water. Like restful,
lazy after soft rain still lake-water.
Early morning, early night, long-fading, sweet train whistle