Renee Marie Poems
- Spring Is Coming I was simply where I had to be today, ...
- Water On Water From a backyard in Fair Haven, Vermont, a ...
- Honey Is A Drone’s Vomit I’ll never forget her carefully ...
- If I Could What if I could slam myself into something, ...
- I’m Not Your Mother’s Friend “It’s an abomination and ...
- Overnight Webs Even in sleep we spin webs of worry
- April Is Close Marching by with the cadence of tired ...
Reneé Marie: Currently in Sacramento, CA. M.S., CCC-SLP Speech-language Pathologist, Army Medical Service Corps Retired Reserve Officer (7/9/18) . Deployed to Kabul, Afghanistan, Medical Company Commander,2010. Trained in the Amherst Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI) method for facilitating writing workshops for underserved populations,2003, www.amherstwriters.com. Published in: Writing Alone and With Others, Pat Schneider (Companion DVD, Florentine Films) ,2003, Peregrine, Up Against the Wall; Mother, DEROS, the College Poetry Review, Pegasus, the Morgantown Poetry Society Anthology, Poems On the Road to Peace; A Collective Tribute to Dr. King; Vol 2, Yale Peabody Museum; Jan 20,2003, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Spring Is Coming
I was simply where I had to be today,
nothing more and plenty less than my best.
I'm a bit sick with fermenting dreams souring my smile.
I was where I had to be today; auto-pilot got me there
and landed me safely back to bed, holding a warm bowl of ‘Chicken Noodle 'I Love You' and
'Everything Will be Okay' and
this spring I will garden again,
© Reneé Marie