Frabric Of Feeling2 - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
The landscape is flat.
the weather is cold.
the silence of the moment
has left me defeated and alone.
My heart is beating like a
drum, leaving me hopless
and waiting for more.
A warm breeze passes
as i settle in this skin,
A time to reflect on on
all my sins.
Comments about Frabric Of Feeling2 by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl