A Conversation With A Friend, When Drunk - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
no body sleeps naked in
this place, were all sophisticated
monkeys, with ties, books and.
shirts. Even adam and eve
wore the latist styles, you
dont believe me, cheak
out the bible, and to think
it all started with that tree.
Comments about A Conversation With A Friend, When Drunk by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl