Fractals By Fern - Poem by moon batchelder
living green fractals
with small fists unfurled,
tender fronds dancing on
warm summer wind,
break the monotonous thrall
of the grass.
cast fractals in shadow
to tango with them.
Comments about Fractals By Fern by moon batchelder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl