moon batchelder Poems
- ! Take Me! take me! reclaim me! o earth that has made me! ...
- (dreams Or) Gather Them, Gath... gather them, gather ...
- *his Angel* not his lover - but his angel. he wasn't made - ...
- (13 X 2) Shine shine! moon's light also borrows from ...
- ! If Only! if only my poetry soothed like a balm if only ...
- A Thousand Lines Of Poetry a thousand lines of poetry a ...
- Faeries Tell Me Things i hear spirits! dare i say it? ...
too many twists and turns to mention here....
not sure if either is the true url...but you can always simple go to
www.starlitepoetry.com and search by poet name moon spirit..
my biography is my poetry...
i write my life..
love to share antique or obscur poetry...
poetry i find on sites like this..
and that i have collected shopping
my shelves are full!
i share these at
don't know what else to say more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
! Take Me!
take me! reclaim me!
o earth that has made me!
govern my being compleat
til you tame me,
your rhythms to keep,
your intents to pursue.
let me rise with the sun,
maybe cry with the dew,
may i rage with the thunder
and blaze with the noon,
and constantly change
like the face of the moon.
make my heartbeat to flow
with the pulse of creation,
govern each inflowing breath,
til the moment
you teach me to sleep.
then succombing with grace,
may i die in the winter,
by spring take my place
with the myriad ...