Frayed - Poem by Cathy Gunderson
Designs in the
inside my eyelids,
lights appear, a storm
in my brain.
Unraveling fabric, out
with the world.
Comments about Frayed by Cathy Gunderson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: world
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl