Envious - Poem by Cathy Gunderson
There is a rock in the center of the sea.
Some of it breaks the surface - more
is hidden from the sky.
Winds blow, storms batter, heat
and cold oppress. The sea rages or
In its center, the rock remains
Comments about Envious by Cathy Gunderson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda