Freedom - Poem by susmita biswas
In your heart,
A picture you had,
To which I was a misfit,
I set you free.
I don’t deserve you;
I could not counter that,
I freed myself.
You thought I was too good,
To hold your hand,
I let go of yours,
I set us free.
I am choking in my freedom.
My freedom has limited my emotions
Comments about Freedom by susmita biswas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl