susmita biswas Poems
- The Moon And The Nomad t is a long night. The vehicles zoom ...
- Void Consumed by the depths A void created Emerges a ...
- Stolen Emotion In ruins we stand The air heavy with sorrow ...
- Joe Joe. He ascended to the skies above. Yesterday, while ...
- The Dead End It was an evening like any other When I ...
- Freedom In your heart, A picture you had, To which I was ...
- Illusion am numb I wake up every morning Only with the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about susmita biswas
The Moon And The Nomad
t is a long night.
The vehicles zoom on the highway,
The moon is veiled by pollutants.
The moon chokes,
Struggles to regain its serenity,
A nomad tries to purge the toxins,
The nomad knows he is somehow responsible for the discomfort.
The moon was used to purge itself from all toxins,
For the first time it needed the nomad,
The nomad was in pain too,
The moon wished to regain its tranquility to ease the nomad.
The night is long,
The nomad has a long way to go beyond the moon and the stars,
The moon is icy cold, ...