Freedom - Poem by klever Gold
Chained, with your hands swinging in struggle.
Strained like a mad man solving a puzzle.
Free like a dog in its cage,
Bounded by the limits of its age.
Sorry I say to those born blind.
For there freedom is limited to their mind.
Oh! Lucky are we born whole,
But still bounded in thoughts and imagination.
We all seek to be free,
And raise our voices to the anthem,
But it seems freedom is hidden
While all it needs is a call.
Comments about Freedom by klever Gold
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl