Friday, Again - Poem by Stefano Francavilla
To all of you
who tired are,
for a weekend to come,
i wish you the best of fun,
strings attached in a loaded van
or boots and high heels in a fancy club.
No matter really does,
for all of us,
how good the weather is,
how up the euro goes.
Be ready, by the way,
good things last less,
the night will end,
a couple of poached eggs
and there you go again.
Comments about Friday, Again by Stefano Francavilla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl