Friends Forever Covenant - Poem by Frederick Kesner
Friends have their humble beginnings
And sometimes friendships have their end.
Let us build a world of meaning;
Together seek each rainbow's end.
We're meant to always be happy
And to be sad for but a while;
We are meant to share God's glory
And to live-out life with a smile.
You'd never need to outgrow me
Or to leave our friendship behind.
I pray there be new beginnings:
A deeper love each day to find.
Comments about Friends Forever Covenant by Frederick Kesner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl