U Win Kyi
Friendship (A Friend In Need Is A Borrower Indeed) - Poem by U Win Kyi
I always lend
money to my friend
who is always in need
of money indeed.
When the money becomes a big amount,
his promise of giving back never counts.
He tries to avoid seeing me,
then it becomes ' long time, no see.'
I call his hand phone.
I go to his home.
I find him nowhere,
as if he disappeared into thin air.
I lose my money
and my best buddy.
Comments about Friendship (A Friend In Need Is A Borrower Indeed) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl