Stephan van Pinksteren
Friendship, Betrayal, Love And Pain - Poem by Stephan van Pinksteren
I'm sensitive when I write rhymes,
And with my head in the clouds.
It happens sometimes.
But if I start something,
I will fight until it's done,
You will and everyone.
Starting fights that's not me,
But when justice is involved.
I'll get geared up you'll see,
I will let them know,
The true meaning of pain,
Take no prisoners don't let them go.
When I'm done I can forgive,
I'm open for harmony,
In every place I live.
Friendship, betrayal, love and pain,
They live close together,
And you gave me that stain.
Comments about Friendship, Betrayal, Love And Pain by Stephan van Pinksteren
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl