Stephan van Pinksteren
Stephan van Pinksteren Poems
- Friendship, Betrayal, Love And... I'm sensitive when I ...
- Deep Down Inside Deep down inside, I feel evil in me. It's...
- 4 Mistakes To Much Taking my body was the first mistake, ...
- Do You Want To Know Have you ever been lost, Totally cut ...
- Love Abuse Love isn't paradise, Love isn't pretty. Please ...
- Time And Time Again Time and time again, I get to this ...
- Trust Or Truth My body is weak, My heart is broken. My ...
After a very difficult time I began to realize that there is no other way to discribe my feelings. I had to write them down in poems. Now I'm much better and I feel great. But whenever I feel bad or missarable again I write it down and make sure that everyone can understand the feelings written down in the poems.
Enjoy my poems but don't take them to seriously after all they are only ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephan van Pinksteren
Friendship, Betrayal, Love And Pain
I'm sensitive when I write rhymes,
And with my head in the clouds.
It happens sometimes.
But if I start something,
I will fight until it's done,
You will and everyone.
Starting fights that's not me,
But when justice is involved.
I'll get geared up you'll see,
I will let them know,
The true meaning of pain,
Take no prisoners don't let them go.
When I'm done I can forgive,
I'm open for harmony,
In every place I live.
Friendship, betrayal, love and pain,
They live close together,
And you gave me that stain.