Frozen Memory - Poem by Ave Lilik
What is this rush
I feel in me
Do I get a blush
there in memory?
Have I been lying to me
or is it just a condemned fling
of a condensed memory
from a long time parting?
And still, you make me
rhyme in my rush
picking up my ink
for the sake of frozen memory.
(Batu, East Java-Indonesia/August 12th,2007)
Comments about Frozen Memory by Ave Lilik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl