Happiness - Poem by Ave Lilik
Happiness to gain
Happiness to win
Will happiness be in vain
if it falls like rain?
Will it drain
or can we sustain?
Miami South Beach, Florida- US
Comments about Happiness by Ave Lilik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl