Frustration - Poem by Jonzo Bandwagoner
It’s not as if
I’m anything much;
If I was,
The world would be complicated.
No, I’m just a reaching out.
And I’m scared.
Scared, all scared.
I’m frustrated of myself.
In fact, I don’t think anyone knows who
I am while being myself and frustrated.
This is too complicated;
But then again,
I’m not anything.
As if I was.
Lord, hold me!
Comments about Frustration by Jonzo Bandwagoner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye