~full~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
What is life without love,
it heals, it grows within.
Love consumes the coldest souls,
and frees them once again.
To be loved and in return
to love another.
Your love to me will always be
a love unlike no other.
Comments about ~full~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda