~shades Of Orange~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Not the fire of red
but somewhere inbetween,
Yellow shows too bright
only one gives soothing gleam.
Upon, around, unto
spreads far and wide...not blue,
Shades of sun near rest
holds colors I love best.
Comments about ~shades Of Orange~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl