~barnacle~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
This calming river, a surface like glass
where deeper below emotions surpass
in longing for something more...
Looking down the narrow way
as I pull back on my sails,
I sense my soul is stiring
and growing somewhat pale.
This restlessness and cowardice
to want but never venture out,
Keeps me drifting in shallow waters
drowning in pools of doubt.
Those harbored souls seem skeletal now
as I pass slowly through,
Just like me they sailed within
Their stay long overdue.
Comments about ~barnacle~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda