Full Life - Poem by Naveed Akram
A most heartly load of loving light,
A secret substance the sided and collaborated,
A crystal speaks such nonsense,
And the one is an emerald, your very own.
I love a sound system and numbered noise,
The life is fully used if music is full of musicals,
I do believe!
Comments about Full Life by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl