Given - Poem by Felix Lugo
The hardest part anybody
can do is let go
what they have worked really hard for.
Everything you want takes time,
Even then it becomes harder
to retrieve what is given.
What is retrieve is not always.
the same when it was
Comments about Given by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl