Glimpses Of Women's Life.... - Poem by Fathimath Safwana
I've got the floor to mop
The grocery to shop
The meat to fry
The pulses to dry.
I've got my time to feed
The botany to weed
Then the kids to tend,
And the clothes to mend.
Then to serve the sick
The grains to pick,
These shirts to be pressed
Little tots to be dressed.
And the onions to cut
I gotta tidy up this hut.
Sunshine, pebbles, clouds, oceans, rivers, rain, stars, moonlight, mountains,
Which are the supernatural creations,
These are all that I can call my own!
Comments about Glimpses Of Women's Life.... by Fathimath Safwana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Fathimath Safwana's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda