Global Psychosis - Poem by Aidan Ross
Scum beat up their next of kin.
Cowards kill and rape their wives.
Religous crackdown on false sin.
Hatred ruins poor young lives.
Hunger pang and fire burn.
Dead before you reach the door.
When will we ever learn.
Why can't we feed the poor.
War on terror, wealth for toil.
An Odyssey for a black-gold fleece.
Deadly hate, blood for oil.
And they say we are at peace
Comments about Global Psychosis by Aidan Ross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda