I'Ll Be There - Poem by Aidan Ross
If you are hurt, I'll be there to heal you.
If you are sad, I'll be there to cry on.
If you are happy, I'll be there to smile on
If you love me, I'll be there to hug you.
If you betray me, I'll be there to forgive you.
If you are angry, I'll be there to calm you.
If you arrive, I'll be there to greet you.
If you pass, I'll be there to mourn you.
Comments about I'Ll Be There by Aidan Ross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl