Go To Work! - Poem by Naveed Akram
Go to the score, go to work,
While my feet arouse the comfort
By sitting down, by lying down
When do roads build a future?
And when does rest happen to unrest
On the world’s shoulder?
On this part of the body we raise a doubt
Of sudden thought, of a blind attack
On the rest of the world we live in.
This score is leaving its mark
On the real right world.
Go to the end of this world to deliver
Its message as a rainbow does
Go to work on this day!
Comments about Go To Work! by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl