God Is Good - Poem by Falak Iqbal
When my world collides,
And disarray rules my mind,
I turn to you, God,
And holy peace I find.
You lift me out of bother,
You comfort me when I’m in pain.
You nourish, heal and cleanse me,
And help me down the right lane.
During times of alleviation and glee,
When things are going perfectly right,
You lift me even higher,
And fill me with delight.
Comments about God Is Good by Falak Iqbal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Falak Iqbal's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda