Phoenix - Poem by Falak Iqbal
A beautiful bird with a tail of gold,
It's eyes in the fire so bright and bold.
It can heal any person with a tear from it's eye,
But in the fire it's ashes lie.
It is a mythical bird and cannot be seen,
But if you saw it where could it have been.
Comments about Phoenix by Falak Iqbal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Falak Iqbal's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl