Richard Davis SR.
God Save Me - Poem by Richard Davis SR.
I feel your presence upon me
Dancing freely in the atmosphere
Shading the light and lighting my day
Always known, never met, but you’re here
Amongst the apex of the palisades
Overlooking the depths of an un shed tear
Calling my heart to openly accept you
You overwhelm my solitude and devastate me
Fracturing my illusions so effortlessly
Destroying who I was while re-constructing
The broken pieces of my love so naturally
Yet I can not name you but my awakening
Feeling your love grow in me so surprisingly
To where I can not help but know I love you
For always loving me secretly
Comments about God Save Me by Richard Davis SR.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl