Richard Davis SR.
Richard Davis SR. Poems
- Simply Put-I Love You I love you How? For your eyes that ...
- Scent Of Memory Memory brought, By a simple scent, Of ...
- God Save Me I feel your presence upon me Dancing freely in ...
- Scorn Her Not Doom lords over the created by man in image of...
- Valentine Valentine oh Valentine Ride with me on a wisp of...
- Back Seat On A Uni-Cycle There’s a time and a place There’s ...
- Soldier We could have stayed at home Ignored the time in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Davis SR.
Simply Put-I Love You
I love you
For your eyes that reflect onto me
Love, compassion, understanding, and acceptance
For your smile that illuminates me,
Within the glow of your happiness
Reminding me I’m never alone
For your arms which embrace me
Shielding, supporting, caressing my life
For your heart beating a melodic tune
Inspiring me to be a man worthy of you
Oh how I love you
How could I ever explain my emotion?
Would words do justice to how I feel
When I have never known this life before?
Never thinking it had any particular appeal