Richard Davis SR.
Richard Davis SR. Poems
- Back Seat On A Uni-Cycle There’s a time and a place There’s ...
- Soldier We could have stayed at home Ignored the time in ...
- Simply Put-I Love You I love you How? For your eyes that ...
- Scent Of Memory Memory brought, By a simple scent, Of ...
- God Save Me I feel your presence upon me Dancing freely in ...
- Scorn Her Not Doom lords over the created by man in image of...
- Valentine Valentine oh Valentine Ride with me on a wisp of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Davis SR.
Back Seat On A Uni-Cycle
There’s a time and a place
There’s the look on your face
I see the hands go bye
And I just don’t know why we try
Where should we go
Does the pain really show
Through the fog we hide behind
Repeating mistakes over in mind
Obsessing, regressing, neglecting
So loving, so bitter, reflecting
Perfection in images like a stage
Shrouding take fives in a rage
This is the our history we show
This is our future with no place to go
This is yours
This is mine
This was ours we left behind
This is wrong
This is right
This is the last of another ...