Richard Davis SR.
Scorn Her Not - Poem by Richard Davis SR.
Doom lords over the created by man
in image of gods created vision
Altered nor identifiable by hand
Crafted then constructed to be utterly abused
Until destructed, desolated, decimated then
Reseeded yet still receding into oblivion
An oblivion to which Doom Lords are oblivious
So come taste the sweetest fruit oh gentle man
And learn how the devils of women can be so devious.
Comments about Scorn Her Not by Richard Davis SR.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl