God Was Helpless - Poem by Satish Verma
with smoking candles and blue
darkness in eyes.
Paper boats floating
on tears to show the white flag
to foes for surrender.
Ash on the palm leaves,
and blood stains on cooing doves,
tell the house still burns.
Comments about God Was Helpless by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl