cheung shun sang
Gods And Apes-Cauchy3 - Poem by cheung shun sang
Gods and Apes..
Our passing souls are items cross.
Refill by hall are fames as gods.
To hallow get the events as apes.
Their patents patterns go to laces.
Objects are meals in pieces that go.
A never-never go to end.
Remain a good object of gooses.
Our songs to swans impair to hens.
--Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3--
Comments about Gods And Apes-Cauchy3 by cheung shun sang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl