Gone To Hell - Poem by Naveed Akram
Hell has prison cells that laugh always, that hides then.
Hell has events and evils, hosts and devils, do you see then.
Angels shall evilesce partly or fully, so that you must define.
Some people would have the hell of trouble, not sin.
Most dart a strong word straight towards hell. They cannot do good!
Comments about Gone To Hell by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl