Barry Van Allen
Good Enough! - Poem by Barry Van Allen
Today retains it's glitter,
while the clouds have blocked the sun,
each life is just experiment ...
... a journey just begun!
The lady is forever lost,
while feeling love as real,
she took this heart,
and taught each part,
... to feel!
If that is all I get ,
... it is enough!
Comments about Good Enough! by Barry Van Allen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl