~goodbye~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Just like the dawn before light's gleam
dreams wake empty split at the seams,
Will this morn bring a brighter day
somehow light where darkness plays?
Just like a sliver inside the soul
you know it's there yet it never shows,
Will this silence catch you alone
as your spirit weakens by ten fold.
And is it best to not ask why,
leave as is and not say goodbye?
Comments about ~goodbye~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye